K2 DUCHESS WOMEN'S SNOWBOARD
RULE THE ENTIRE MOUNTAIN
Combining the ultimate powder riding experience with all terrain freestyle perfection. If you’re ready to rule the entire mountain, the Duchess is your calling.
We got Leanne on this board last season and she wouldn’t get off! With her design input, this year’s Duchess will take you from peak to park in style. The slightly longer tip and tail for effortless float in the deep stuff is combined with a twin styled shape and Hyper Progressive Sidecut for seamless response. Harshmellow tech kills chatter, vibrations and shock from flat landings and high speeds, leaving you relaxed and confident through any terrain.
- Harshmellow: NEW! Integrated The First Comprehensive vibration absorption system ever. Mellow the harshness of impacts and vibrations with Harshmellow. This uniquely formulated synthetic compound is tailored specifically for the needs ok K2 boards, boots and bindings. Independently, Harshmellow dampens the specific target vibration for each product. Working together as an integrated board, boot, and binding system, Harshmellow becomes the ultimate in high performance technology making the ride the SMOOTHEST ever.
- Tip Tech: Hybritaper takes our current Hybritech Construction, and tapers out the core at the tip and tail to reduce the swing weight. We blend the tips from a cap into a thin sandwich removing the sidewall where you don’t need it.
- Shape: Set back twin, Hyper progressive. Hyper Progressive. Similar to a formula one car suspension, our Hyper Progressive sidecut allows for ultra fine adjustment at any speed and in any condition. An infinite number of different radius are blended together flawlessly from mellow in the tips, to more aggressive in the center. This sidecut mellows out the transitions leaving you with the most predictable, best all around riding board on the market.
- Stance: ¾” back
- Core: Rhythm WH4 maximizes absolutely every element of our cores. It is engineered to maintain durability, yet be the most naturally light and lively women’s core period.
- Glass: ICG 20 top, Triax base , plus Kevlar. NEW! ICG-20 top. Lighter, stronger, more responsive. We have integrated our carbon strips into the fiberglass reducing overall weight and creating a super smooth release of power. Increasing pop and liveliness, each level of ICG is distributed for the rider at hand and their performance needs.
- Torsion Forks: Carbon Matrix I. Carbon has been extended to the very edge of the board for maximum power and pop combined with a fine tuned edge hold and torsional stability.
- Base: 4000 Sintered. * Fastest natural base material available. * Durable * Absorbs wax faster * Retains wax longer .
- Base Bevel: 1°
|Επίπεδο Raider||Πολύ Καλός;Expert|
|Κατηγορία Snowboard||Freestyle;All Mountain|